What are these bumps on my toe nails?

Deformity or fungus. Prior injury to the nail can cause it to be increasingly thickened and irregular overtime. Fungal infections of the nails can cause abnormalities as well. To help diagnose this properly, see a podiatrist or dermatologist.
Many possibilities. Some causes of abnormal nail growth include trauma, infection, side effects of medication, and possible systemic diseases such as psoriasis. Have them inspected by a professional to determine the cause of the problem, as treatment varies depending on the diagnosis.