What are the chances I will need a kidney transplant if both my parents have kidney disease and have needed transplants?

It Depends on Why. You are probably at higher risk but it depends on why your parents developed renal failure. You should investigate the circumstances surrounding their problems and then discuss your risk with your doctor.
It depends. Some forms of kidney disease are genetically linked and can be passed on to another generation such as polycystic kidney disease. Other forms of kidney disease are sporadic such as kidney infections or stones, traumatic kidney loss, or drug induced kidney failure, for example.