When riding an airplane, do breast implants pop or shrink?

Air=3X volume. To some degree just like the air expands in your ear when ascending, any air, particularly in newly placed breast implants will expand up to 3 times the volume of air present, this is commonly reported by flight attendants who have undergone the surgery. However it is highly unlikely that this will cause them to pop.
No. This is a commonly asked question. The breast implants do quite well in the pressurized cabins that are used in commercial flights.
Neither. This is an "urban myth" aircraft are commonly pressurized to 10, 000 feet. The implants used in the U.S.A. Are either filled with liquid or silicon gel. Neither are distorted by pressure changes in the range. If they were full of air some interesting changes might occur.
They should not. Breast implants should not pop with changes in pressurization from flying in an airplane or scuba diving.