What type of shoes are best for plantar fasciitis?

Support. Athletic shoes with supportive soles will be best. You should not be able to twist or wring the shoe, and when pushing from front to back, it should only bend at the widest part of your foot--that's where your foot bends, at the ball. The shoe should also have a firm wrap around your heel, holding your rearfoot in a solid upright position. A good supportive set of orthotics are also helpful.
Clark Wallabees. I'm not an expert but i found wearing clark wallabees with thick gummy rubber soles or wearing sketcher rocker shoes has relieved the problem for me.