I'm fertile bet.Nov.26-dec.2, ovulation on the 30th.We had unprotected sex on nov.25th. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Dr. Marc Fritz
Fertility Medicine

In brief: About 10%

Almost all natural pregnancies result from intercourse during the six day interval ending on the day of ovulation.
The probability of pregnancy is greatest on the day of ovulation (33%) and decreases as the time between intercourse and ovulation increases; it's about 20% 3 days before ovulation and about 10% 5 days before the day of ovulation. If you do ovulate on nov 30, it would be about 10%.

In brief: About 10%

Dr. Marc Fritz
Dr. Marc Fritz
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham