What is rotator cuff repair vs. Acromnioplasty?

Diagnosis? Learn more about this topic here: http://www. Theshouldercenter. Com/shoulderpain/2013/shoulder-surgery/spur-acromioplasty-impingement/ and http://theshouldercenter. Com/rotator-cuff-tear. Htm it's important to have a clear diagnosis and cause for your shoulder pain before considering surgery.
Two different things. Repair of the torn rotaotr cuff, to use sutures to close the gap in the torn cuff which could be done in three main ways. Generally, it implies removal of a small piece of the surface of the bone (acromion) that is in contact with a tendon causing, by friction, damage to the latter tissue.