Is it possible for a cosmetic dentist to length of my teeth?

Have the nd in mind. There are different ways to increase the length of teeth. Each case is unique, I would recommend you visit several dentists and have multiple opinions before you consider cosmetic dentistry. Some ways to lengthen the teeth would include braces, bonding, veneers, and gum surgery. Hope this helps, .
Yes, if needed. If your teeth actually need to be lengthened, than that is something a cosmetic dentist can do, if indeed that is the problem. Crowns and veneers can easily achieve that result. Most important is why your teeth need lengthening. The actual patient in the photo presented wanting longer teeth, but her treatment was to remove her excess gum and allow the true length of her teeth to be exposed! Wow!
Yes. Cosmetic dentist length teeth and do great job.
Yes. The possibilities are almost endless in cosmetic dentistry, but your teeth got shorter for a reason. Make sure your dentist addresses the initial problem so that you don't break your new dental work!
Yes. Yes, a cosmetic dentist will have a number of ways to help create the improvement you are hoping for. First, meet with your cosmetic dentist to discuss what you imagine you want it to look like. He can tell you what's possible and what sort of treatment will be necessary to achieve it. It could be bonding, porcelain veneers, invisalign or a combination.
Veneers. A veneer placed on top of your teeth can easily and greatly improve an imperfect smile. Veneers are thin shells that are custom made out of tooth-colored material and placed over your teeth.
Yes, But Not Always. Lengthening teeth is easy to do if there is enough space between the upper and lower teeth. However, sometimes that's not the case, so it can be a bit more complicated. But, with clear communication of your goals and a discussion of any possible limitations, and with proper planning, it's usually possible to get a great result which can last a long time. Get a consultation and go from there.
Several reasons. Evaluating why your teeth are short is the first and most important thing for your dentist. Excessive wear, poor occlusion, certain gum problems, tooth/jaw size discrepancies, etc. One a proper diagnosis is made, treatment for your particular situation can solve the problem. It may involve more than just cosmetic dentistry.
Yes. The dentist can perform an exam to determine how much longer they can safely be. The greater the signs of wear the less they should be lengthened.
Possible. So much depends upon how your teeth fit together (your bite) and how they got shorter. When I rebuild a patient's teeth, I have to consider how they all work together. One of the things we do is lengthen teeth as appropriate. It gives a more youthful appearance and a more attractive smile when done properly. Be aware that other work may be needed to do this correctly. See a prosthodontist.
Of course. We should be able to consider gum surgery, porcelain veneers and composite (plastic) bonding. Or a combination of all of the above.