What is the best way to conquer foot pain?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Depends on the cause

Your pain could be as a result of many different things.
A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions (neuropathy).

In brief: Depends on the cause

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Eric Bluman
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: Get diagnosed first

There are a number of things that can cause pain in the feet.
This is a very nonspecific symptom. In order for you to "cure" your foot pain you need to have a diagnosis first. I recommend that someone pain in this area should be seen by orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon for a definitive diagnosis so that appropriate treatment can be started. You can find one in your area at www.Aofas.Org.

In brief: Get diagnosed first

Dr. Eric Bluman
Dr. Eric Bluman