Is it true that you don't get resuscitated if your in an accident if your on the organ donation list?

Completely false. People are cared for - resuscitated - to the fullest extent possible, in all circumstances. It is only once brain death has been declared, or once a decision was made to withdraw artificial support, that organ donation will be raised as a consideration. Though rumors abound, they are untrue. I am personally a part of "the system" and have sufficient confidence in it to be an organ donor myself.
No. Never heard of that. Sounds like an urban legend or conspiracy theory.
No. If anything, being an organ donor should increase your chances of getting resuscitated since resuscitation increases the possibility that the transplantable organs will remain healthy enough until they can be procured. Donation can only occur after the donor is pronounced dead by a trained health care professional.