What is the probability of seeing visual disturbances after cataract surgery?

Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology

In brief: Very low

Depends on what you mean by visual disturbances! i rarely get complaints of "visual disturbances" after cataract surgery.
Most patients are very happy with their new and improved vision. There can be more glare and light sensitivity compared to the natural lens in a small set of people, but this is usually insignificant.

In brief: Very low

Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Not sure

I am not sure what you are talking about but the risk of visual decrease after cataract surgery is about 1 out of 10, 000.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Adam Smith