Is it going to be a perfect match if I my organ donor is my twin?

Identical twins but not fraternal twins are "perfect matches" and don't need to take medicines to prevent rejection.
We test twins before transplant because you can't tell by looking if twins are really identical.

Dr. Barry Browne
Dr. Barry Browne
In brief: Depends on Twin Type
The tissue type would be the exactly same in identical twins--if they came from only one placenta in the mother. Fraternal twins (which could even be different sexes) have no more than a 25% chance of having the same hla type--just like any siblings.

In brief: Depends on Twin Type
Dr. Stuart Flechner
Dr. Stuart Flechner