Part of my mole has changed color after a laser hair removal treatment. Should I be concerned?

Lasers and moles. The laser used for laser hair removal shines in the skin and the hair equally. Pigmented skin, like in a mole, will tend to absorb more laser energy that pale white skin, so color change is possible. On the other hand, if the mole was changing and you only noticed it because you had hair removal in the area, this should be checked out by your dermatologist. If there is any doubt, get checked out.
Yes. Laser hair removal depends on damaging color bearing cells and may have caused this new finding. There is no evidence that laser causes melanoma, but it must still be looked for: whenever amole changes in character.