Plz help (disabled with arthritis)? What can I do to alleviate the pain and do my daily activities?

Dr. Nisha Manek
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Controlling RA

Do you have RA? Work with your physician.
The current paradigm is treating to target, that is, we can achieve remission of joint inflammation and limit damage and at the same time keeping the patient active and well. Explore the many disease modifying options with your rheumatologist. I also encourage patients to explore dietary changes and include omega-3 fish oils. Good luck!

In brief: Controlling RA

Dr. Nisha Manek
Dr. Nisha Manek
Dr. EVAN Leibowitz
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Multidisciplinary rx

Sounds like you are having a tough time.
The treatment depends on what type of arthritis you have and if you have coexisting fibromyalgia. Also the rest of your health status is important to know because certain types of medications and exercise may help or hurt you.

In brief: Multidisciplinary rx

Dr. EVAN Leibowitz
Dr. EVAN Leibowitz
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine