What is the recovery time for a 70 year old woman to recover from breast cancer?

It depends. This is a very broad question. The recovery time means different things to different patients and doctors. If it is recovery time from an operation, then it takes about 4-6 weeks. But if it is more advanced cancer and chemotherapy is being used, it can take seevral months. So you have to ask your question to your oncologist and he/she can answer it more exactly.
Depends. Depends on what surgery is done, what chemotherapy or hormone therapy is needed, stage of the cancer, other medical conditions, etc. Early breast cancer treated with lumpectomy and hormone therapy can recover very quickly. More advanced conditions would take longer.
Recovery time varies. Depends on the stage of the cancer, patient’s general health and age, if what surgery is done, and if chemotherapy or radiation is needed. Some people with breast cancer treated with lumpectomy and hormone therapy can recover very quickly while other more advanced conditions may take longer.