Does cyclogest taken during pregnancy increase progesterone?

Cyclo is progesteron. Cyclogest is natural progesterone, so, yes, taken orally or vaginally it can increase Progesterone levels.
Progesterone. Cyclogest is a progesterone, so it would increase Progesterone levels. Progesterone supplementation is sometimes indicated to support a pregnancy. When used in pregnancy, it is generally continued until about 11 to 15 weeks of pregnancy - by that time the placenta will have taken over Progesterone production to maintain the pregnancy.