My tooth was bent upwards when I was chewing on a bottle and my friend hit it out of my mouth. What should I do to get my tooth back in?

SEE A DENTIST!!! See a dentist immediately! otherwise you will lose that tooth forever.
ASAP. Please go see a dentist asap, they may be able to get it back in during a very short window of time. Otherwise, you are likely going to need replacement options.