I have a dislocated jaw, how long can I go without it being treated?

SEE A DOCTOR! If you have a dislocated jaw you need to see a doctor immediately. Go to the emergency room right now and get that taken care of!
ASAP. Just like any other dislocated joint, the longer you wait the harder it will be to get back into place and the more damage will happen. Usually a dentist or oral surgeon can relocate your jaw in just a few minutes. The relief can be extremely quick after relocated.