If I find cell cept to be too strong, what else can I take for a heart transplant?

Other agents. There are other mycophenolate formulations (one called myfortic); and other anti proliferative drugs that one can take (i.e. Azathioprine, leflunamide, etc). You should discuss this directly with your transplant team before any changes are made.
Lots of Things. There are at least ten different medicines i can think of off the top of my head to use to prevent rejection. If you think you are having problems with cellcept, (mycophenolate mofetil) you should discuss this with your doctors at your transplant center. They will work with you to either adjust your dosage or change your regimen so that you will feel better without causing increased risk to your transplant.