Please tell me what the symptoms of childhood cancer. I need it to diagnose my daughter?

Dr. James Ball
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Too vague.

Childhood cancer has many symptoms, depending of the type of cancer. If you have concerns, see your pediatrician.

In brief: Too vague.

Dr. James Ball
Dr. James Ball
Dr. Scott Diede
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Ped Cancer symptoms

Symptoms of childhood cancer are varied depending on the type of cancer. If you are concerned, the best way to start is to see your child's doctor. Some symptoms can include new headaches, unexplained prolonged fevers, unusual infections, unintentional weight loss, enlarged lymph nodes or new bleeding problems (prolonged nose bleeds or gum bleeding).
If you are concerned, find a doctor to help.

In brief: Ped Cancer symptoms

Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Steven Seres