My 87 year old aunt has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She's had it for over a year. However, she doesn't want treatment, are there home remedies for this?

In brief: Not really
I would not recommend home therapies.
A lot depends on her health. If the tumor is advanced, surgery may be needed to prevent chest involvement or skin ulceration. If the tumor is small and not aggressive it may be possible that an agent like tamoxifen (estrogen receptor blocker) may give some local control without surgery. Consultation with a compassionate breast cancer specialist is in order.

In brief: Not really
I would not recommend home therapies.
Dr. Daniel Sudilovsky
Dr. Daniel Sudilovsky
Dr. Richard Orr
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Discuss with surgeon
Usually surgical removal is the first step and is well tolerated even in the elderly.
If she absolutely refuses surgery and the tumor is not too big, I have treated several patients like her with tamoxifen alone and have had reasonable success. There are no home remedies. A lot depends on her overall health (is she ambulatory, in a nursing home, etc.) and the size of the tumor.

In brief: Discuss with surgeon
Dr. Richard Orr
Dr. Richard Orr
In brief: No
There are no home treatments for cancer. Surgical removal of the cancer (which can be a minor procedure) & hormone therapy can be a first start for treatment of breast cancer.

In brief: No
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Peter Kurzweil