If I have low hCG levels, does that mean I am going to have a miscarriage?

In brief: No

Hcg alone cannot tell one they are going to miscarry.
In early pregnancy the HCG should double every 2-3 days. If it is falling, or is not rising substantially over time, it is likely that there is a problem with the pregnancy (impending or current miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy). Once there is a visible pregnancy on ultrasound, hcgs have little value, and the ultrasound is more meaningful.

In brief: No

Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Marion Dunn

In brief: Low HGC levels

Hello. Your doctor is probably up on this case.
However, as long as you are feeling fine and going for regular visits. I am not skilled on the exact levels needed for the average person. Share your thoughts with your doctor, esp lab work.

In brief: Low HGC levels

Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham