I have a lump near a broken toe on my foot! What can I do to treat it?

It depends. On what's causing the bump. If it's bone because the fracture is displaced, you need to have it put back. If the bump is a collection of blood, you may need to get it drained. Bring your foot to a podiatrist and get treated properly.