My son who is 11 has blue lips, I suffer from cardiomyopathy. It is genetic. What are some treatment options for him?

Evaluation. Many cardiomyopathies are genetic in origin, and often the inheritance pattern is autosomal dominant. Regardless of signs of symptoms, you son is at risk for cardiomyopathy (either dilated or hypertrophic) and he should be evaluated by a pediatric cardiologist comfortable with evaluating patients with a family history of cardiomyopathy.
Unclear. Blue lips, gums or nail beds suggest low oxygen level in the blood stream. In young people it is primarily due to abnormal mixing of bood with and without oxygen in the heart. Cardiomyopathies are not typically associated with abnormal mixing of blood or low blood oxygen. A complete evaluation by a physician familiar with both congenital heart disease and cardiomyopathies would be best.