I have what is called a trigger finger. My doctor sent me to the emergency room when my finger locked. What should I do to cure trigger fingers?

Trigger. Conservative treatments include nsaids and steroid injections. If you fail to improve trigger finger release is a simple 15 minute procedure that can greatly improve symptoms in over 98% of cases.
Trigger finger. Steroid injections can often relieve trigger finger however if the finger gets locked in a severe situation where you cannot unlock the finger, surgery may be a better option. This is an outpatient procedure and can even be performed with a minimally invasive technique using a very small incision. Recovery if generally quick and able to resume function within a week depending on the work activity.
Trigger finger. Sometimes steroid injection ( by a doctor)at the affected finger can help.