What is the recovery time of Achilles tendonitis?

It varies. On the severity of the episode, and how chronic the condition is. Following your doctor's advice, especially in regards to stretching exercises is important. Achilles tendinitis can take weeks, even months to fully recover from.
Many possibilities. Tendinitis is a condition when tendons are damaged and inflamed. Common causes of tendinitis are overexertion, strain, injury, repetitive movements, and sudden or unaccustomed movements. Certain diseases can cause tendinitis, such as, gout, reiter's syndrome, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis. Have it evaluated and get the appropriate treatment.
Tendinitis. Recovery time from tendinitis is usually very short. Typical resolution is 7-10 days. Treatment includes relative rest from inciting activity, ice 3 times a day for 20 min each time, gentle range of motion and stretching, and the use of antiinflammatory strength NSAID for five to seven days. Example is 2 over the counter aleve (naproxen) with food twice a day.