Will getting lasik treat my lazy eye?

No. Lasik offers the potential to improve vision up to the best that you have gotten with eyeglasses or contacts. A "lazy eye" has lowered vision from childhood and will not be improved by lasik.
Camera turned off. Lazy eye occurs after the brain decides one of the two "cameras" it receives visual input from is either blurry or causes double vision. There is a period where this can be fixed, usually early childhood & preserve vision. If the abnormality lasts too long, the brain selects the best image and turns off the other. This is amblyopia or lazy eye. Lasik will not turn the camera back on.
LASIK. Lasik will eliminate the prescription but the lazy eye will still have the same best corrected vision.