I have optic neuritis from ms. Can I still get lasik?

Check other options. Technically possible, but there are other options that may have less adverse effect on the already compromised optic nerve (where the neuritis caused inflammation). Other surgical options may include prk and lens implants.
Most likely. If you have a significant prescription and want to decrease your spectacle dependence, then lasik can be considered. Optic neuritis due to ms does not disqualify you but any deficits due to prior episodes (such as decreased best corrected vision, visual field defects, decreased contrast sensitivity, color perception abnormalities) will still be present after surgery.
Sure you can, but. Have the optic neuritis fully treated and controlled, and make sure that you have been finished with any steroid medication used to treat the optic neuritis for at least 4-6 weeks.
Maybe. Not all optic neuritis is the same even with ms. A lot has to do with the extent of the damage and number of episodes. Any type of refractive surgery or intraocular surgery can have increased risks of further damage with prior inflammation. I would consider all of these risks before pursuing elective surgery.