What are the best natural remedies for skincare tips for sun damaged skin, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation?

Vitamin C, Manganese. Wear a good sunblock (the most natural would be a hat. ..), keep your skin well-hydrated (liquids and moisturizer), consider topical vitamin c and/or manganese.
ACNE. At this stage, no natural remedies can help the side effects of acne scars, sun damaged skin and hyperpigmentation. You need to see a dermatologist who can evaluate your problem and perhaps recommend dermabrasion or laser treatment. Good luck!