What are the ethical concerns of breast implants?

Ethical concerns. There are many ethical issues with regards to cosmetic surgery. An open, honest discussion of the risks, benefits, and alternatives to the proposed surgery prior to surgery is important. The surgeon can understand the patient's concerns and motivations to make sure the patient will have a great outcome. The patient can also expect to gave information about the surgeon's training and experience.
Many. There are many ethical concerns that should be considered when patients present with an interest in breast augmentation surgery. For example, determining patient motivation is an ethical concern; is the patient doing the operation for themselves or for another reason. Potential risk/complications as well as long-term “maintenance” and need for further surgery should be discussed as well.
Appropriate and safe. Any surgery, cosmetic or not, involves similar ethical issues. Will the patient benefit from the surgery? Is it safe to perform the surgery? Are there better alternatives that should be discussed? Also, is the surgeon properly trained to perform the surgery? These questions are very important because there are people performing cosmetic procedures with inadequate training and no credentials.
Breast implant ethic. This is a hotly debated topic and your question can be answered from many different aspects such as societal ethics (ability to afford), religious ethics (operating on g-d's creation), medical ethics (risks, alternatives, benefits), professional ethics (qualifications of surgeon) marketing ethics (methods of customer vs patient recruitment) manufacturer ethics ( sterility & processing compliance.
Ethics . The most ethical question that exist in breast implants is honesty. The patient pays and puts his trust in the doctor to deliver the best breast augmentation possible. The surgeon is obligated ethically to perform surgery on the patient as if she was family. He is also obligated to disclose his qualification and experience as a surgeon and discuss all possible problems with the outcome.
Ethics and Augs. The main ethical concerns about breast augmentation revolves around the patient's motivation for surgery. One must realize that this should not be done because you think that it will help you get a better job, new boyfriend, or make more money. If those things don't happen, you will be quite disappointed! consider it if you think that this will make you more happy with your appearance.