Is it okay to take flexeril and ultracet (tramdol and acetaminophen) together?

Yes, but... Flexeril and ultracet (tramdol and acetaminophen) may be taken together, but this is not a good option. This combination may lead to significant CNS depression and sedation. They may lead to the impairment of balance and coordination as well as fine motor movements of the hand and dizziness, causing problems with things like driving a car or using a machine. The combo can also increase the risk of seizures.