How do I alleviate wisdom teeth pain?

Dr. Felicia Mata
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Keep the area clean.

If it is a condition where there's a flap remaining covering the tooth, it is important to keep the site clean to eliminate any food impaction that can cause further pain due to infection besides taking antiinflammatory medication.
I hope you already called your dentist by now to check if your wisdom teeth have enough room in your jaw.

In brief: Keep the area clean.

Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Depends

Use otc pain meds.
Saline rinses. See an oral surgeon who can prescribe antibiotics if infected and discuss treatment options.

In brief: Depends

Use otc pain meds.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia

In brief: OTC Pain meds

The pain meds will hold you over until you can get to your dentist to be evaluated for treatment.
They may have to be extracted.

In brief: OTC Pain meds

They may have to be extracted.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis