What type of doctor best treats an adult patient with moderate cerebral palsy?

Dr. Eric Levey

In brief: Rehab physician

Depends on the problem, but for overall cp-related care i would recommend a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation (pm&r).
For seizures, a neurologist; for constipation and gerd, gi. For scoliosis or hip pain, orthopedics.

In brief: Rehab physician

Dr. Eric Levey
Dr. Eric Levey
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Rehab doctors often act as the quarterback for the care of these complex patients
Dr. George Gantsoudes
Orthopedic Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: It depends

I am a pediatric orthopaedist, but still see adults with cp, as I have more experience with the usual issues than my adult colleagues do.
If it is for arthritis or similar issues, an adult reconstruction specialist can help. I would call a pediatric orthopaedist in the area and ask them. If you are asking about general health issues, any primary care physician is well qualified.

In brief: It depends

Dr. George Gantsoudes
Dr. George Gantsoudes
Dr. Arnon Rubin