I have wisdom teeth swelling but no pain. Is there something wrong?

Maybe. Pain usually is the sign that there is a problem. However if you feel you have swelling and no pain, there may still be a problem that you are not aware of. Best go to your dentist and have him or her check it out.
Yes and no. Pain is a very subjective thing. Pain is also a great motivator to seek professional help. If there is no pain, you a lucky. But the swelling alone should tell you that all is not right. Seek professional care.