What is angina, chest wall pain and a mild heart attack?

Angina. Angina is chest pain that occurs when there is a partial blockage of one of the coronary arteries. This is as opposed to heart attack when there is a near total occlusion.
Differences. Angina-chest pain from heart issue with ischemia low coronary flow and no permanent damage. Mild heart attack includes some damage to the heart in a localized area with ekg or cardiac cell death and enzyme release. Massive heart attack is more cells damaged- killed. Chest pain many causes from heart to lung to esophagus or the chest wall( ribs muscle, pleura etc)and more.