When should I go see a plastic surgeon?

Dr. John Di Saia
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Debatable

It depends upon what you might want done.
Plastic surgeons specialize in a variety of areas including cosmetic, cancer reconstruction and wound reconstruction. You want to see one who works in the area you want potentially worked upon.

In brief: Debatable

Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depends on the issue

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon for any surgical or non-surgical concerns about the appearance of your body or face.
If there is a specific issue, you can feel free to email me specifics and i can try to help guide you.

In brief: Depends on the issue

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: When change is wante

Plastic surgery is an enormous field.
Most people think of it for cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery should be done to correct "something" that bothers you i.e. Sagging skin, wrinkles, etc. Other things that are done may be cosmetic/ reconstructive soch as raising sagging breasts or removing excess abdominal tissue after weight loss.

In brief: When change is wante

Plastic surgery is an enormous field.
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld
Dr. Harold Rosenfeld