Can you also get tingling/pins and needles in your arms, legs, neck, hands, feet and face due to sinus infection/headache?

I would think . If you do they are 2 separate problems.
Headache. Headache would more likely be the cause than the sinus infection. If the symptoms have lasted for several days now you should get checked out.
EFR? Eosinophilic fungal rhinosinusitis (efr) can be the underlying cause of chronic sinus infections. Efr can also cause systemic neuroinflammatory symptoms which could manifest as numbness and tingling. Itnmay be worthwhile to do a sinus culture for fungal pathogens.