How to remove redness after the pimple or acne has gone? The pimples are gone but the redness

The redness stays. It's the new blood vessels growing in to heal the area that the acne damaged.
Redness... ...Is usually the last thing to resolve in acne. It will resolve by itself over time, but there are anti-inflammatory creams available that will speed up the process somewhat. Try otc Hydrocortisone cream, and if that doesn't work, see a dermatologist for a prescription for something stronger.
Time. The redness is a result of inflammation from the acne. It just takes time to go away. Its as if the acne is leaving footprints wherever it has been the most effective treatment is to get control of your acne so that the pimples don't come in the first place.