2 years ago i ate a few ful packets of antibiotics for a suicide atempt .Recently after a blood test my liver enzyme level came back high.Am i at risk?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Risk for what?

It means u have to avoid alcohol , since it can increase u liver function test and not to take any medication without discussing it with u physician.

In brief: Risk for what?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Pathology

In brief: Not the cause

I'm very glad that your attempt failed.
I'll bet you are too -- because if you did not cherish life, you wouldn't have written. Your elevated liver enzymes may be anything from a treatable illness such as Wilson's or a medication allergy to your body's request for more aerobic exercise. Your physician will be your guide here -- and when it's managed, maybe your spirits will be even better.

In brief: Not the cause

I'm very glad that your attempt failed.
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery