I have seen a doctor, I did a scan but the report shows nothing is wrong with my womb. What other check up do I need to go for to be pregnant?

You need a work up. You should seek out a fertility specialist or a gyn who will start a whole work up on to try and find out why you are not getting pregnant. They may test to see if your tubes are open, your husbands's sperm is normal, your eggs are not ageing too much and if you are ovulating, among other things.