My mom had some blood work done and has low leukocyte alkaline  phosphate. What could this mean?

See your doctor. This result, along with several others will help to establish a diagnosis regarding possible blood disorders such as anemia or leukemia. The data and diagnosis is complicated; your doctor will explain and discuss treatment options.
Doctor can discuss. Since the leukocyte alkaline phosphatase test is an uncommon test, a patient can talk with her doctor to see why it was done and what the results mean. Lower-than-normal results may be due to aplastic anemia, chronic myeloid leukemia, pernicious anemia, etc...