I was diagnosed with celiac disease and have been completely gluten free for about four months, but I am still experiencing symptoms. Any idea why?

Talk to your Dr. 1) Your doctor can check antibody levels as a surrogate to celiac disease activity. If they are up you may be eating gluten in hidden items (for example if something is fried in oil that also fired wheat containing food). 2) Another consideration is small bacterial overgrowth. Talk to your doctor to see if this fits. 3) Alternatively you may be in the rare group who are refractory to the diet.