Will it help to take vitamin D3 plus while taking radiation treatments for prostate cancer?

Unknown/unlikely. I would stop the vitamin d3 and ask the radiation oncologist for specific instructions.
Probably not. The vitamin d3 is supposed to help prevent calcium loss from the bones. The bone loss usually is greatest if antitestosterone drugs are used or if bone is radiated. It will probably not hurt to take the vitamin but its main use is in metastatic disease or if drugs to counter act testosterone are used. Bone density can be easily measured and this will help to determine if it is needed.