Is there anything I could wear during wrestling to protect my mcl?

Dr. John Ayres
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: No
American academy of orthopaedic surgeons & american academy of pediatrics have concluded that there is no good evidence that prophylactic (protective) knee braces prevent injuries.
Wearing a brace may feel like there is knee protection in place, but it won't protect the mcl from a direct lateral impact. Its better to work on strength training, conditioning, technique refinement and flexibility.

In brief: No
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. Greg Hicken
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction
In brief: No
Any brace strong enough to stabilize the mcl would possibly injure your opponent.
It's best to allow the sprain to heal before resuming athletic activties.

In brief: No
Dr. Greg Hicken
Dr. Greg Hicken
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine