I had fluid drained from breast 6wks after excisional biopsy. Now, 2wks later, site is red, swollen & warm. Could my physical job cause complications?

In brief: See your surgeon.

Swelling redness and heat may be signs of infection or bleeding into cavity.
It would be a good idea to follow up with you surgeon. It is possible that physical trauma can lead to bleeding into the cavity ( or less likely infection) . You surgeon can give guidelines as to level of activities.

In brief: See your surgeon.

Dr. Peter Sadow
Pathology

In brief: It depends

Your job may cause complications, depending on what your job is.
However, your symptoms sound like cellulitis, which may require treatment, and you should see your doctor asap.

In brief: It depends

Dr. Jane Van Dis