I had breast cancer 7yrs ago and my periods stopped due to the treatment but now I think there starting again, is that normal?

Possibly but you're . Menses can stop due to chemotherapy and often resume again after some length of time which can be several years later. But if you were over 45 years of age when you began taking chemotherapy, then the periods typically stop permanently. Base don your age of 52 years now, i would advise you to consult your gynecologist so that you can be checked for any other cause of vaginal bleeding.