Is it normal to have a swollen left foot after a ACL repair?

Possibly. Assuming that surgery was performed on your left knee, it is not unusual to have dependent swelling in the same limb. Inform your surgeon.
It depends. Sometimes after surgery, fluid used to inflate the knee during the arthroscopy or edema fluid from inflammation can gradually work its way down to the foot and ankle and cause swelling there. More concerning is that you might have a blood clot or deep vein thrombosis (dvt). This is a serious problem that can be fatal and should be ruled out with an ultrasound exam.