My child was born two years ago and has been in our bed since my son demands to be breastfed in the middle of the night my wife feels violated angry a?

In brief: Avoidable issue

You have one best chance to birth a kid & get him/her away from your body & that is at birth.
Same room, fine, same bed, never. By now the kid has such a sense of entitlement & separation fear that you will have turmoil regardless of what you. You may find comfort in the book by ferber "solve your child's sleep problem". The short version, get him in his own room/bed. Wean him. Deal with the crying.

In brief: Avoidable issue

Dr. Shontae Buffington