Dr. My age : 30 bleeding in my gum, joint pain, tiered blood result leukocyte count low and liver function test sgpt high (89) what disease this?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Further eval needed

What is your platelet counts?How low is your white blood cells.
There are different things that can cause those symptoms- including blood cancer, autoimmune problems, infections, etc. Definitely, you should go to see your doctor and have your doctor examined you carefully and have further evaluation- that will include blood work, imaging of the abdomen perhaps and other necessary tests accordingly.

In brief: Further eval needed

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Kim Fagan
Sports Medicine

In brief: See your physician

There are numerous medical conditions that can cause this myriad of signs/ symptoms.
You definitely need to see a qualified physician. In this case an internal medicine specialist or family practice physician would be an excellent place to start. You may later need to see a specialist depending on what other laboratory work demonstrates.

In brief: See your physician

Dr. Kim Fagan
Dr. Kim Fagan
Dr. Abel Loredo
Dentistry

In brief: Not Dental

It is definitely not a dental problem. I had a 17 year old patient with similar symptoms, very swollen and bleeding gums and after getting referred out to a medical doctor, she was diagnose with leukemia.
Aids is another possibility. See your medical doctor asap or go strait to the hospital to get a complete physical exam and blood tests. Best wishes.

In brief: Not Dental

Dr. Abel Loredo
Dr. Abel Loredo
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine