I've just had a meniscectomy & ACL reconstruction on my knee. What sports will I be able to play?

Most sports. When fully recovered from surgery and your leg is stable and strong i would not restrict you from sports. When you have had an impact injury to the cartilage of your knee, which usually goes along with an acl tear, and are missing part of your meniscus you may be predisposed to increased wear of the cartilage in your knee but remaining active has health benefits that usually outweigh the risks.
Hopefully all. If you do not have arthritis in the knee, and recover fully after your surgery, you should be able to return to all sports. Consult your surgeon to see if he/she agrees.
Acl. Once the acl graft has had time to heal you will be able to play any sport. Discuss the timing with your doctor.
It depends. You should be able to return to all sports, but if you have already sustained damge to two major structures of the knee, you might consider avoiding contact sports because your knee is already suboptimal and further damge will increase the risks of arthritic problems later on.