Is it ok to take both a Medrol (methylprednisolone) dose pack and doxycycline safely together to treat a rash on your face?

Depends on… What the rash is. If acute acne flare, the 2 drugs may be used without interaction. (caution: do not take meds with grapefruit juice as that can cause an interaction). If you don't know what the rash is, see your pcp or a dermatologist before using the antibiotic. For ex, poison ivy rash is helped with Medrol (methylprednisolone) dosepak but antibiotic does no good; may create resistant bacteria.